- 6 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut, almond or cashew milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup, honey or sweetener of choice (optional)
- Blueberries, blackberrries and strawberries, for topping and mix
- 4 Scoops Collagen Peptides
- Mint leaves
- In a bowl or mason jar, mix together chia seeds, collagen peptides, milk, maple syrup and vanilla. If you’re using a mason jar, you can put the lid on and shake the mixture to combine everything.
- Once the chia pudding mixture is well combined, let it sit for 5 minutes, give it another stir/shake to break up any clumps of chia seeds, cover and put the mixture in the fridge to “set-up” for 1-2 hours or overnight. The chia pudding should be nice and thick, not liquidy. If it’s not thick, just add more chia seeds, stir and refrigerate for another 30 minutes or so.
- Blend a handful of each berry with 100ml of milk (your choice of milk)
- You can also prep you pudding the night before and let it sit in the fridge overnight if that’s easier. When ready to serve, divide the mixture between two bowls, pour a little pudding then berry mixture, do this twice. Top with berries and mint and enjoy.